Page 7 of 7
Businesses backed by the Oregon Angel Fund
- Celilo Group Media
- The Portland-based publisher of the Chinook Book, a sustainability-themed coupon book founded in 1999.
- Clear Access
- A Vancouver-based telecommunications business founded in 2005, named the fastest-growing company in its sector by Inc. magazine.
- Clear Catheter Systems
- A Bend-based medical device company founded in 2007.
- The Clymb
- A Portland-based outdoors/sports e-commerce retailer offering brand name deals to members.
- Columbia Power Technologies
- A Corvallis-based wave energy company founded in partnership with Greenlight Energy Resources and Oregon State University in 2005.
- A medication management business that sold to Kentucky-based Polycare in 2008.
- A Portland-based developer of medications founded in 2006 that combats the problem of drug resistance.
- Elemental Technologies
- A Portland-based video software company founded in 2006.
- A Portland-based developer of electronic gift cards that raised $5 million in October 2010. Founded in 2005.
- Jama Software
- The Portland-based developer of the web-based application Contour founded in 2006.
- A Beaverton-based manufacturer of precise light engines for life science applications founded in 2006.
- RNA Networks
- A Portland-based tech company specializing in memory virtualization founded in 2006.
- A Portland-based software company that assists marketers with qualitative research founded in 2007.
- Seaport Airlines
- A Portland-based airline that began flights in 2008, specializing in hassle-free travel and subsidized “essential air service."
- Second Porch
- A Portland-based software firm that connects travelers with owners of vacation rentals. Founded in 2009.
- Wicked Quick
- A Portland-based designer of auto racing-themed apparel and accessories founded in 2003.