Big deals of the month.
- French dairy products producer Danone has purchased Portland-based frozen yogurt company YoCream for $103 million.
- Rockford, a Hillsboro-based pipeline construction firm, has been acquired by California-based Primoris Services for $82.6 million.
- Portland builder Opus Northwest has sold its Park 19 apartment building in Portland for $28.8 million to TIAA-CREF, a financial services company. The 101-unit apartment building is located at 550 NW 19th St.
- Portland outdoor shoe producer LaCrosse Footwear announced last month a second $5 million U.S. Army order for the Danner Combat Hiker boot.
- The new Portland State Business Accelerator Bioscience Lab will house six Oregon startups. The $1.5 million downtown site will facilitate the development of bioscience innovations.