Cork is an important part of the wine industry. Maybe not as critical as the grape, but hard to think of a bottle without it. Salem-based Cork ReHarvest, an environmental nonprofit, is working to bolster cork’s importance as a manufactured good with a new cork recycling program.
- Wineries say kegs are good for sales
- Foodie PR for PDX
- Fishing quotas spawn hope, concern
- Beating back the bug, for now
- Big salmon runs benefit tribes
- Short films, long on potential
- Google's secret thirst for power
- Café Yumm! expands "fast-casual"
- From the Editor: Drinking it all in
- Drilling down into energy attitudes