Portland photographer Joanne Denzer was planning a trip to Belize but didn’t want to lug a cumbersome camera tripod into the rainforest with her. Denzer’s need to stabilize her camera along with a desire to travel light and still shoot steady eventually led to the Body Camera Mount.
- Intel's top researchers hone a powerful culture of innovation
- Mom was right; breakfast rules
- Pioneer rail line could return to rural Oregon
- Uncle Sam buys Timberline a facelift
- Watch your back, Woods Hole
- New state hemp law spurs high hopes
- Old tech is new again
- Tribes explore wind power
- A temporary setback in jobs
- Graphic: Oregon remains fatter than most of its neighbors
- O clients, where art thou?
- Sticking with tradition