At least 16 trucks hauling Lexus cars from Toyota Logistics used to pull into the Baker Truck Corral each week, heading for Denver, Colo. That’s a drastic difference from the few that now arrive at the Baker City truck stop. And it’s the same story at other truck stops around the state: Traffic is down, so business is, too.
Oregon Business has been named one of the top three business-to-business magazines in the country, under 80,000 circulation, by the American Society of Business Publication Editors, in one of the largest business publication competitions in the U.S.
- Troubled commercial markets bring lower rents
- Bumper crops don't yield higher profits
- Coast tourists pass on high-priced art
- Timber cash stuck in the muck
- Cheap hydro dries up
- Rodeos hang tough
- Gathering wool
- Give yourself permission to play
- Reader input: Planes, trains and cutbacks
- Grazie, all you geeks