Alice Doyle has been in the nursery business long enough to pick up on a powerful trend in plants.
Magazines, websites and public interest groups just love to grind their gears pitting Portland and other cities against one another based on vast swaths of sometimes-relevant, often-trivial criteria, like overgrown data-driven dogfights.
When the time comes this June to pick his strawberries, Mike Christensen is not quite sure who will be in the fields.
- Focus turns to green building efficiencies
- Graphic: Composition of state and local business taxes
- Retaliation claims rise along with pink slips
- January '09 transportation indicators
- January '09 real estate and construction indicators
- January '09 farming, natural resources and energy
- The vast underground economy grows in Oregon - and globally
- The numbers game
- Heavy equipment dealers in Oregon
- The good book