Connecting with a community of your customers through social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter may help you increase your online presence, but are you ready to become an active participant?
A proposal to create a multi-university center in Baker City with a price tag of $17 million is under review by the governor’s office for possible consideration in the 2011 legislative session.
If you're one of the few companies growing enough to be posting a job opening during these troubled times, count yourself lucky. Then start counting the resumes filling your inbox.
- Economist John Mitchell addresses retirement woes
- Deal Watch: Two water contracts keep Northwest Pipe on course
- Ebb tide in the Central Coast’s economy
- Airport traffic loses altitude
- January '09 employment and business indicators
- Readers weigh in on the federal stimulus
- Next: a better hearing test
- OSU develops filberts resistant to blight
- Laika's next level
- High prices, bad economy create gold rush for pawnshops
- Esco sees bright spot in gold as global slowdown hits
- New smoking ban dampens sales