The credit crunch — Oregon’s current fiscal bugbear — can now be blamed for one more thing: a downturn in wave-energy projects.
A state analysis of the two criminal justice measures competing for votes this November estimates prison costs to be even higher than anticipated.
FROM THE OUTSIDE, what Elemental Technologies does is pretty easy to understand.
- Tactics: Brian McMenamin of McMenamins
- Office policy: Keep politics in its place
- Tuition programs are good investments
- Next: labeling lasers
- Top-paid CEOs in Oregon
- June '08 employment and business indicators
- June '08 transportation indicators
- June '08 real estate and construction indicators
- June '08 farming, natural resources and energy indicators
- Highest Paid CEOs 2008