It was in Washington, D.C., in the mid-1980s where Lisa Grove — today a political strategist and pollster but back then a fresh, idealistic Lewis & Clark graduate — learned a key commandment of the political game, and one that would later shape the success of her Portland-based political consulting firm.
- Should executives share the pain of pay cuts?
- Don’t cut marketing when things get slow
- Q&A with Paddle Palace CEO
- State slams FERC’s LNG approval
- No reel improvement
- Housing market still hurting
- PSU get record grant
- The new plastics
- Next: the GlideCycle
- Economist John Mitchell: The end of the way we were
- Deal Watch: Grant helps OSU research biofuel crops
- Employment services industry is shedding jobs monthly