The sales of Tektronix and Longview Fibre were two of the biggest merger and acquisition deals cut in the Northwest in 2007, worth a combined $5 billion.
The slow work of creating protected, no-fishing zones inched forward this fall as coastal cities and towns began sifting through 20 different marine reserve proposals.
As a recession settles in and jobs become scarce, career and job fairs serve as yet another barometer of economic times.
There’s a new tone of urgency to the eighth annual Oregon Leadership Summit planned for Dec. 11 at the Oregon Convention Center.
For Lindy Simmons and Judy Lynch every day is Christmas. Their Forever Christmas Gifts & More shop is open year-round and sits in the heart of Christmas Valley on a stretch of Christmas Valley Highway in Lake County.
- A tiny fashion cluster
- Keeping employee spirits up in a downturn
- Trimming the office party without cutting the fun
- September '08 employment and business indicators
- September '08 transportation indicators
- September '08 real estate and construction indicators
- September '08 farming, natural resources and energy indicators
- Next: a meth map