Baby, it’s cold outside and the economic heater is sputtering. Instinct says to be conservative, save your energy, cut back on your plans and hunker down.
"Our governor does not understand economics clearly; raising selected taxes and fees is a Band-Aid approach that will not work long term."
- Young and restless in the House
- Significant water funding sinks
- Residential real estate inventory in months
- "Real" jobless figure is twice as bad: 13.3%
- Umatilla tribe considers incubator for startups
- Coos Bay port buys railroad, plans for future shipping terminal
- Ski resorts get first snow, open season
- Finding hidden bombs
- Laid-off techies won’t go away
- Obama administration could mean green jobs
- Next: the bike booster
- Downturn doesn’t soften growth in software industry