Parasitic infections are a huge public health problem around the world. Now NemaMetrix, a startup out of the University of Oregon, has built a device to accelerate the development of drugs that kill off or paralyze such parasites.
As Columbia Sportswear turns 75, Tim Boyle takes aim at warming weather, Europe, growth challenges and increasing competition as he pushes the potential of a $2 billion iconic Oregon company.
- Portland ceramic company Mudshark Studios touts Oregon-made
- Oregon farm turns to tea
- Hillsboro retailer serves young female athletes
- Banks increase lending to dentists
- Oregon air travel by the numbers
- FMYI President Justin Yuen balances life, work, and play
- Portland startup offers online branding solution for small companies
- Readers' priorities for state and federal leaders
- From the Editor: Indulging in quackery
- Portland natural foods company grows