Bullard Law invites you and your colleagues to its annual Public Sector Symposium on May 16, 2017
Cost includes breakfast, parking, materials and certificate of attendance.
- ERB Case Law Update and Legislative Update
- Whistleblower Laws
- Regulating the Off-Duty Conduct of Public Employees
- Managing Mental Disabilities, Intermittent Leave and Accommodation
- Benefits for Employees' Partners and Affordable Care Act Update
Registration/ Breakfast: 8:00am – 8:30am
Program: 8:30 am – 12:00 noon
Location: Multnomah Athletic Club
1849 SW Salmon St.
Portland, OR 97205
Bullard Law Presenters: J. Chris Duckworth, Liani J. Reeves, Daniel L. Rowan, Kathryn M. Hindman and Thomas I. Kramer
To ensure that only bona fide representatives of management-side interests attend this seminar, Bullard Law reserves the right to make the final decision about who may attend.
HRCI, SHRM and MCLE credit pending.
- You Be The ADA Judge: Reasonable Accommodation Puzzlers
- Lindsey Tran Joins Bullard Law as an Associate in the Firm’s Labor and Employment Practices
- Naomi Johnson Joins Bullard Law as an Associate in the Firm’s Litigation and Employment Practices
- Five Lawyers Named Shareholder at Bullard Law
- Court Rejects BOLI's Position In Manufacturing Overtime Dispute