Despite raising more money, former front-runner Eileen Brady loses bid.
Charlie Hales and Jefferson Smith swept past Eileen Brady in Tuesday's primary for Portland mayor, advancing to a runoff in the November general election in one of the most expensive and competitive races in city history.
The results marked a stunning turnaround for Brady, who raised almost $1.2 million in her first bid for elected office, far more than Hales or Smith. She was the front-runner for months before losing steam in the past two weeks as Smith surged.
Read more at OregonLive.
- Protestors fight for right to rally at Skanska leaders’ homes
- Portland Business Alliance to honor executive and company for support of women in the workplace
- Alan Joins Lane Powell's Trusts and Estates Practice Group
- OnPoint Community Credit Union to Open Three New Branches
- Weston Technology Solutions and Lumbermens Insurance Hosts April 2nd Seminar on Digital Liability in a Regulated World