Brand names Movie Gallery, Hollywood Video and Game Crazy are up for auction after the company's bankruptcy earlier this year.
Wilsonville-based Movie Gallery is auctioning off its brands, domain names and customer databases on Nov. 9 by valuation firm Streambank.
Streambank sewed a thick silver lining around the long-standing brand names that, for the past year at least, have made headlines for dive-bombing sales, nationwide store closures and industrywide struggles.
"The company has been operating for more than 20 years and has spent hundreds of millions of dollars on advertising and marketing, thereby establishing powerful brand recognition throughout the United States," Streambank wrote in an online posting outlining what's for sale and the auction process.
Read more at OregonLive.com.
- Scout Savvy helps women find tech jobs
- OnPoint Community Credit Union Announces Grand Opening of Hillsdale Branch
- Founders of 10 Barrel Brewing, Sock It to Me, Skyward to Share Their Stories at OEN’s Entrepreneurial Summit: What’s Your Wilson?
- empowered nw conference partners with Stoller Family Vineyard
- Outreach Meetings March 17 for PDX Concessions Opportunities