Action Wood Products LLC and Turner Lumber Inc. are separately owned, distinct companies, but they work closely together.
"We pre-cut all the parts to the puzzle," said Rod Lucas, 53, who has ownership interests in both Action Wood and Turner Lumber. "When the customer gets their wood, all they have to do is install it."
After a tough 2008 and 2009, the lumber re-manufacturing operations had to look for ways to re-invent themselves. The companies now hope to grow their international business, as well as enter new markets in the United States.
Read more at the Statesman Journal.
- United Airlines upgrades San Francisco-Eugene planes
- Remainder of Boardman Tree Farm sells to irrigation farm, set for clearcut
- Energy Trust of Oregon adds Lindsey Hardy to board
- SMPS Annual Dinner & Keynote — Celebrating A/E/C Leaders and Innovators
- How the Bend City Council addressed OSU Cascades' campus application