Join Oregon Business for our 4th annual Green your Workplace seminar.
This workshop will give employees practical ideas and tips to help make their offices healthier and more environmentally-friendly.
- Learn how to build an enthusiastic green team
- Hear about cutting edge eco-friendly policies and practices
- Learn how to get your boss on board with sustainability at work programs
- Develop a plan to embed equity in green office initiatives.
- Megan Shuler, Sustainability at Work Manager, City of Portland
- Kristen Connor, Senior Vice President, Community Impact Officer, Heritage Bank
- Mary Moerlins, Community Affairs & Environmental Programs Manager, NW Natural
- Preston Greene, General Manager, Yerba Buena
- Vanessa Hadick, Marketing Manager, Sokol Blosser
9:00 a.m. Registration Opens
9:15 - 10:15 a.m. Panel Discussion
10:15 - 11:00 a.m. Small Group Discussion
Single tickets only (limited to 100 participants): $50